Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing 6 - Blog Readers

I found Google reader very easy to use. I don't really follow that many blogs because I just don't have the time but I can see how having them all in one place and organized by folders would be an efficient way for me to manage them. I preferred the list view to the expanded view as that still seemed like overload to me - too many entries that I felt I had to look through. With the list view I can easily browse through the titles to see if there is something of interest. I don't see myself using the share or email features that much since for me the purpose of the blog reader would be to keep up with the content of the items rather than the need to share items or email them to other people. I'm going to try using Google Reader for awhile to see it if fits into my life or if it feels like just one more thing I feel I should be doing but which I don't really have the time for.

No comments:

Post a Comment